Thursday, April 9, 2009

The Blog Influences My Decisions

Blogging, I have come to realize lately, is becoming a bigger and bigger part of my life. It has been influencing my decisions. It could be a bad or good thing when you look at it.

The good part of it is that I am now more adventurous and spontaneous than before blogging. I want to be able to write about something I do during the week. I want to lead an interesting life with interesting stories, not only so I can tell friends and family about it, but also to whomever may stumble across my blog.

The down side of it is that the things I choose to do may not be the safest or smartest actions to take. If I am iffy on whether or not I want to go to a certain event my deciding question has been, “Would it make for a good blog entry?” If my answer is yes then, more times than not I attend the event, unless my parents object. They might do this because they are worried for my safety, and they probably have good reason for it too. I am after all a teenage boy without the wisdom that most adults posses.

Earlier in my blog I wrote about my experience at Hy-Vee and how Kevin decided to guard me from my own car. Well at the track meet before when they had asked me to go with them, I was reluctant, but I weighed the options. I thought that something might happen that was blog worthy, and luckily and unluckily for me it was. Unfortunately though, it was at the expense of my body because of a good form tackle from Kevin.

Blogging, yes, has been a hassle because I often get behind. On the bright side though, it has made me more adventurous person. The adventures come with the risks and the chance that I might experience a blog worthy event.

No comments: